WINDOW COVERING REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS
Hunter Douglas Products
Replacement Parts & Product Repairs
Depending on the product, age and type of repair needed, there are several options available. Hunter Douglas offers repair assistance through our local dealers:
- Your original dealer can assist with the return of your product(s) to a manufacturing location for repair.
- If you are not the original owner or if your original dealer is unable to assist you, contact The Frog for help!
- Dealer service fees and shipping charges will apply.
Depending on the product, a self-repair may be possible. Hunter Douglas may be able to send you the parts free of charge along with repair instructions. Basic repairs in the home may include: installation brackets, some cord replacements, tassels, and valance clips.
- See https://www.hunterdouglas.com/parts-and-repairs for details on self repair.
Fastest way to get help!
- Take a picture of the broken blind and window.
- Take down the blind, and take a picture of the Production Tag inside the headrail. (This has the information on your blind, date built, order history, etc.)
- Send all pictures and a description of the problem with the blind to email@example.com. Please include your contact information.
The Hunter Douglas® Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Hunter Douglas products, applicable for U.S. customers only, as described below.
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below)
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
Contact The Frog at 713.840.0844 for all your warranty and service questions.
For window treatments other than Hunter Douglas, we recommend the following vendors:
- Airline Venetian Blinds Co. - A Houston Gem!
1516 N Durham Dr, Houston, TX 77008
8AM - 5PM
Contact us at 713.840.0844 for additional information.